Real hard working stories about sucking cock.

Wednesday, October 25

Blowing Monsters




If I could have the power to violate all the apparent boundaries of fiction, I would become a character in a horror movie who sucks the monster's cock.
I don't want some random non-famous undead/monstrous penis, but I would like to see Jason Voorhies or the (I would assume pierced) cock of Pinhead. I am choosy though - Freddy just doesn't do anything for me.

Are these guys only monsters who get off by killing? I have studied them closely and I think there could be more. I feel pretty sure if I could get Michael Myers pants off and my wet mouth and warm, soft breath near his crotch before he ran his knife up and completely through me I could get him hard. If I moved deftly enough and sliced his pants open with my own blade (I am not going unarmed into this!) and his hardening cock into my mouth fast enough I am pretty sure he would enjoy it. And I bet his cum would taste like nectar of ambrosia.

No comments: