Real hard working stories about sucking cock.

Saturday, November 18

Part One: Second Visit to Massage Therapist


My massage therapist has, as she said, the same body as me:

We’re both all arms and legs!

But, while my hands are far too thin and delicate to be useful for muscle knots, hers are far more solid and strong.

Today she asked to start on my legs. I stripped down and got under the sheet. She stayed in the room. Usually therapists leave when you undress but we both felt there was no need.

She lifted the sheet off my right leg and all the way up to the small of my back. Then, lifting my foot she widened the distance between my legs. Slowly she pressed the muscles in my arches and calf. She whispered softly

Your legs are so tiny and smooth.

Halfway up my thigh, she paused and asked if it hurt. I said no, it felt very good.

She pressed higher and higher and moved towards my inner thigh. My breathing quickened and she rested both her hands just below my genitals:

And now?

Now it is very very good.


She slipped both her index fingers between my thighs and began making slow circles on my clitoris. I breathed yes.

Suddenly she stopped. I kept my eyes closed and I heard fabric falling. The sheet covering my body was removed and I felt her hair and then her hard nipples on my back.

How about now?

And her fingers were arched inside me hard her tongue searching for my ear and neck.

1 comment:

DietProzac said...

That was so hot! Love how u end the story. I used 2think tonguing an ear was about going in madly/furiously/with enough saliva for an ear waxing. Then 1time a stripper softly whispered into my ear about a lap dance while evr so gently making contact w/the interior of my ear in a barely there form. I felt a magic rush of dopamine in my brain as my eyes closed in the same reflex form as they do when i climax.

$300/2 lap dances later(and without even having a single drink)i went home and realized she had passed on 2me the undiscovered art of tonguing an ear and that i should have given her a more generous tip.