Real hard working stories about sucking cock.

Saturday, October 21

Electro Play: Oral Sex Treatment



Electrosexual Therapy - Involves the administration of brief electrical impulses to the cock while inserted in my mouth, which may help to reduce all other behavior (for the severely ill).





The first time I used electric shock was by accident. I was fixing a stereo while it was on and found that it felt good on my clitoris. That is a lie. The first time was the electric fences that kep the fucking sheep away from the blind and mangled glue horses when I was a kid.

Oh god I loved those low loose fences.

Electricity is a shortcut. It is useful. I want to cut the wires to this lamp right here and peel off the beige plastic and attach it to your cock, plug it in and wrap my mouth around the whole works.

We would form a circuit. Movements would gain a new critcalness and the wetness of my tongue and throat would be pure incapacitating menace.

No comments: