Real hard working stories about sucking cock.

Monday, October 2

Run In With Scissors



You are too far away so I go downtown to the lesbian night. It is not very busy but I do not notice because I immediately go to the small square dance floor. There are mirrors. I cannot hate the music and lose track of time. A few girls try to dance with me but they are short so I move away.

Just before I am about to leave, a girl slightly taller than me and almost as thin wanders onto the dancefloor but does not dance. She has long black hair and is wearing a ripped white slip as a dress. Underneath I can see her the underside of her breasts.

I move immediately to her and put my hand inside the hole in her dress, making it bigger, and look up into her face. She is wearing contact lenses that make her brown eyes blue. She leans slightly forward and kisses me. She uses her tongue.

I drive her to my home. I walk downstairs to my basement and expect her to follow. After a few minutes and some mumbling, she comes halfway down the stairs and sits down. She pulls her slipdress up to her hips. I can see that she has a short ling of dark pubic hair. I pull off my own skirt and halter top and wrap my arms around my naked self and dig my fingernails into the back of my ribs and pull around to my front leaving long red scratches. I turn and lie facedown on the bed in the corner.

After a very long time I feel her climb on top of me. First, she bites my neck until I have to yell out for her to stop. The minute her teeth let go she forces all five of her fingers inside of me hard.

I roll over and her fingers come smoothly out only to go back in, further. I bite her nipple and she pulls out her thumb to rub my clitoris. I use my hands to pull her hair as hard as I can and she only smiles and runs her tongue up my sternum.

I hear the door upstairs open and close and I realize I have not locked the door. But my attention is immediately returned to the fist that is now moving in and out of me and the tongue and teeth in my ears.

At the foot of the bed is another woman. She is also very tall but with very large breasts that I can see underneath her coat. In her right hand she has some long-bladed sewing scissors.

She also climbs onto the bed and runs the closed scissors up and down the back of the girl fisting me. Slowly she inserts the closed scissors inside her. Her breath catches and she takes her fist out of me to pay attention to the sharpness inside her. I sit up quickly and watch. The scissors move in and out of her slowly and she does not move.

I stand up and press my genitals into the black haired girls face. She rolls her tongue around on my clitoris. The other woman removes the scissors form her cunt and uses them to cut at her hair. She randomly chops pieces of her hair off, which is difficult because the scissors are now so wet and sticky. As I watch pieces of her hair fall onto my breasts and hips I orgasm slowly and I have to sit down.

The woman with the scissors turns to me and I open my legs for her. This time she slowly opens the scissors and slides the bottom blade inside me. I watch as it disappears inside my vagina and the upper blade softly presses into the flesh above creating a red line. Once, twice, and on the third entry a small perfect line of blood begins to be up out of the red line. The other girl, her hair now still long but only in parts, has knelt beside the bed and is licking her middle finger. She softly presses this finger into my ass and adds one, two, three more of her fingers as the scissor quietly cut me. I shutter softly trying to stop my orgasm from causing deeper wounds.

Without a cock to suck I had ended up cutting myself to shreds.

No comments: