Real hard working stories about sucking cock.

Saturday, October 7

Orgasm and other averages


It takes the average woman eight minutes to achieve orgasm.

But I am being specific here and so averages are just my fucking jumping off point.


Less Than Average:

What I used to like to do to get off quickly was go out to a dance club on Wednesday night right down the street from my apartment. Acid jazz. Horrible stuff. The city was addicted to it. I would dance there for awhile until I found someone who was tall enough and had their hair correctly braided. Oh, and did not smile.

Whispering one soft hello in their ear, I would lead them silently by the hand and walk them back in the direction of my apartment but we would never end up there. Instead, I would take them on a shortcut that was a series of alley ways through a housing project. This is when they would say something funny and I would smile like I thought it was amusing when it was only awkward an obvious outward signal of their nervous excitement.

These alleyways ended by a Chinese restaurant beside where I lived. Around behind the restaurant was an even smaller alley paved with cement in upheaval. It was unlit and full of curious black barrels, milk crates and very often, discarded noodles and needles.

I would stop at the middle of this space, push him against the tagged brick wall and drop his hand so I could pull his low hanging pants down far enough to free his cock. Interestingly, not one of these guys ever tried to be funny at that moment. Then, pulling up a dry milk crate I would sit in front of him and shove his cock in my mouth, simultaneously dropping my long legs open wide and straight, right across the aleey, so I could push his hand into my vagina and thumb into my clit.

They usually beat me, but I’d come in under 5 minutes on average.



More Than Average:

Quite often, a fast orgasm, is not as good as a long one. Or, if it is fast there might to be the compensatory multiple experiences.

Recently, while visiting some island that is exactly the opposite of what island conjures up in the average Western imagination, I had the good fortune to have someone between my thighs for a very long time. During this time his patience and rhythm led me to orgasm so slowly, only after a very long time, that I nearly fainted with anticipation. Much longer than eight minutes. Just this short recollection of his tongue all over my clitoris, mouth pressing against my labia and hands wrapped all the way around my thighs make me so wet right now that I have to stop writing and go pour red food colouring and corn syrup on my genitals and put my fingers inside myself for a while.

No comments: